Yes, it does!
· Keynote speaker Dr. Rosamond Naylor, William Wrigley Professor of Earth System Science, Stanford University, examines How Sustainable is Aquaculture?
- 2022 Joseph P. McCraren Award Presentations!
- Information packed conference sessions: click here.
- Farmer-oriented sessions sponsored by the NAA:
- Aquaculture 101
- Aquaculture for Ecosystem Outcomes
- Aquaculture Knowledge from Old Coots Reprised
- Aquaculture Regulations: Navigating Cost, Complexity and Consequences
- California’s Aquaculture Journey: Where We’ve Traveled / Where We’re Headed
- Federal Actions Supporting U.S. Aquaculture
- Getting the Most Bang for Your Buck: The Value of Comprehensive Veterinary Services
- NOAA Sea Grant Research, Education and Engagement
- US Trout Farmers Association Trout Forum
- Utilizing Veterinarians to Improve Your Bottom Line
- Workforce Development
- Trade show chock-full with the latest and best technology, services, and products. Take advantage of Show Specials!
- NAA Live Auction – Attend to support the NAA and bid on great donations!
- Tired of winter – visit sunny San Diego!
See you in San Diego,
Paul W. Zajicek, Executive Director
National Aquaculture Association (USA)